Bowling Green State University School of Art has three state-of-the-art computer labs located in the Wolfe Center for the Arts. The labs are outfitted with the latest leading industry software, including:
- Full Adobe Creative Cloud including - Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign
- The Foundry Collective - Mari, Modo, Nuke
- Autodesk Maya and Mudbox
- Unity 3D
- Toon Boom
- Dragonframe Stop Motion
- GenArts Sapphire plugins for FCP, Premiere, and After Effects, PluralEyes
- Apple Final Cut Studio 7 - Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Compressor, Soundtrack Pro
- And many more industry standard software.
BGSU is an Autodesk Campus Partner.