Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
Each semester, you should review your Degree Audit or DARS report through your “MyBGSU”>Academics. The report is a computer-generated document that checks your various graduation requirements. DARS reviews all BG Perspective, college degree, and university-wide requirements. To access the report follow these simple steps.
- Log on to your ”MyBGSU” from the BGSU homepage. Once in your portal, click on “Students” at the top of the screen. Click on the words “Degree Audit” on the left side of the screen under “Academics” or click on the “Degree Audit” icon in the center of the screen.
- Click "Run Current Program", then click "Run Audit" to generate your report.
- If you have not declared a major, or wish to see how your credits will apply to a different major, use the “Run Selected Program” feature. Select the program you desire in the center drop-down list and then click on “Submit a New Audit.”
- Open the audit. Once open, navigate through each section of requirements by clicking on the icon to the left of each requirement. Clicking on “Open All Sections” will open the entire audit.
- Click on “Course History” to see a list of all your courses and a historical display of your GPA.
- Review your audit and utilize it to plan your schedule for each term. Discrepancies should be reported/discussed with your advisor. If you have questions or concerns or need assistance accessing your DARS, contact the College of Arts and Sciences Office at (419) 372-2015.
- For a visual and audio explanation of Degree Audit go to the following Registration and Records website at https:/www.bgsu.edu/registration-records/degree-audit-info.html