Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
Each semester, you should review your Degree Audit or DARS report through your “MyBGSU.” The report is a computer-generated document that checks your various graduation requirements. DARS reviews all BG Perspective, college and university-wide requirements. To access the report follow these simple steps.
- Log on to your “MyBGSU” from the BGSU homepage, click on “Degree Audit” under Quick Links at the top right of the screen.
- Click “Run Audit” located at the bottom of the page.
- On the “Completed Audit Requests” page, select the most recent audit and click “view audit”.
- If you have not declared a major, or wish to see how your credits will apply to a different major, use the “Run Selected Program” feature. Select the program you desire in the center drop-down list, choose the most current semester, and then click on “Run Audit.”
- Open the audit, navigate through individual sections by clicking on the icon to the left of each requirement or click on “Open All Sections” to open the entire audit. Color notes: purple dots indicate “In Progress;” red X indicates “Incomplete;” green check indicates “Completion.”
- Click on “Course History” to see a list of all your courses and a historical display of your GPA.
- Review your audit and utilize it to plan your schedule for each term. Discrepancies should be reported/discussed with your advisor. If you have questions or concerns or need assistance accessing your DARS, contact the College of Arts and Sciences Office at 419-372-2015.
- For a visual and audio explanation of Degree Audit visit the following Registration and Records website
Updated: 07/05/2021 07:55PM