Institute for Psychological Research & Application
IPRA is a broad-based interdisciplinary research institute that offers a wide range of professional services to organizations in both the private and public sectors. The Institute has assisted clients in such areas as personnel selection and evaluation, survey validation, recruitment and retention/turnover, staff training and development, program evaluation, employee health, workplace stress assessment, organizational development, benchmarking, organizational analysis, and EEO/Affirmative Action.
IPRA works with organizations to implement well-planned solutions that produce results congruent with the organization's intended goals. All services are based on sound research principles, and recommendations are tailored to fit specific client organizations.
Founded in 1981, the Institute's goals are three-fold:
- Provide excellent, cost-effective professional services to organizations in the public and private sectors
- Establish mutually beneficial research collaborations with the University and organizations
- Promote "hands-on" supervised educational opportunities for graduate students
Some former clients include Proctor & Gamble, WEX, Inc., Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG), the City of Toledo Fire and Police Departments, Denison Consulting, BGSU Office of the Provost, Parker Hannifin Corporation and Blanchard Valley Regional Health Center, among others.
For more information regarding our services, please contact:
- Position: Assistant Director, Institute for Psychological Research and Application
- Phone: (419) 372-2693
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position: Sandman Professor of I/O Psychology; Director, Institute for Psychological Research and Application
- Phone: Phone: (419) 372-9984
- Email: email@example.com
Updated: 09/29/2022 12:20PM