BGSU School of Art, Covid-19 Updates
- All School of Art classrooms, studios and workspaces are currently open and masks are not required on campus.
- All School public events, including the BFA and MFA exhibitions, are in-person. Exhibitions will be available online as well.
- To view online exhibitions, please visit our our Galleries page.
- The School’s Main Office is open. You can also contact the office via email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Voicemails are being monitored and returned.
- Academic forms are still being accepted and processed.
- Media Center is open during the school year.
- Equipment return dates still apply.
- Please make arrangements with the Media Center to return equipment.
- Good communication will be crucial to successfully navigate the ongoing situation. If you have questions or concerns about your classes or our updated academic policies, don’t hesitate to contact…
- Your teachers and/or staff members using Canvas or their BGSU email accounts.
- School of Art Director, Charlie Kanwischer (email@example.com).
- Policies are subject to change depending on decisions from the university.
Updated: 05/10/2022 04:14PM