The Media Cage provides digital media equipment for checkout to School of Art faculty, and to students for specific classes.
Location: 1026 Fine Arts Building at BGSU, across from the Bryan Gallery.
- Monday: 8:30-1:00pm, 2:00-7:00
- Tuesday: 8:30 - 11:00am, 2:00-7:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:30-1:00pm, 2:00-4:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30-1:00pm, 2:00-7:00
- Friday: 12:00pm-2:00pm
(Closed over Summer, Winter & January Terms)
(Hours will vary during Exam Week. Please call for details.
Contact: email@example.com | 419-372-1077
Digital media equipment is available for checkout to School of Art faculty, and to students for specific classes.
Most equipment can be checked out for two days, and may be reserved in advance.
Visit in person, or phone 419-372-1077 to reserve equipment.
You must have a BGSU student or faculty ID, and complete a registration form so that you can be registered to check out equipment. Visit the MCaP to register.
Fines for late equipment must be paid by BG1 card.
- For most equipment, late fees are $5 per day, per item or kit. Equipment in high demand or of high value is $10 per day.
Updated: 10/13/2021 12:57PM