Faculty and Staff Resources
Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion
- AS Policy on RTP Review Dossier Prep and Contents
- TTF RTP Candidate Preparation Workshop PowerPoint
- Review Process Preparatory Exercise: TTF
- QRF EPR Promo Candidate Preparation Workshop PowerPoint
- Review Process Preparatory Exercise: QRF
- Where it goes in Faculty 180
- Standard Review Period (Updated Information Coming Soon!)
- Soliciting External Letters of Review for Promotion and Tenure
- Standard BGSU CV Template
- University-wide review calendar/deadlines
- Unit RTP Policies
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
Reappointment, Tenure and Promotion Policies approved in 2006 are linked below. Once a unit has its new policy approved, that policy applies to all faculty members subsequently hired in the unit. Faculty members hired under the 2006 policies may opt to be considered for reappointment, tenure and promotion under the 2006 policy criteria or under the new policy criteria.
Environment and Sustainability
German, Russian, & East Asian Languages
Mathematics & Statistics
Physics & Astronomy
Romance & Classical Languages
Media Production and Studies
Theatre & Film
Listed below are training guides for particular aspects of Faculty 180. Please select the self-paced training materials to help you navigate Faculty 180.
- Faculty 180 – Getting Started
- Faculty 180 – Guidelines for Entering Data
- Faculty 180 – Profile Form
- Faculty 180 – Activity Form
- Faculty 180 – Activities, Teaching – Adding Supplemental Course Materials
- Faculty 180 – Activities, Scholarly Contributions
- Faculty 180 – Vitas & Biosketches
- Faculty 180 – Evaluations, Candidate Finalizes Dossier
- Faculty 180 – Evaluations, Department Chair/Director Uploads External Review Letters (the attached PDF)
- Faculty 180 - Evaluations, Department/School Committee Completes Evaluation
- Faculty 180 – Evaluations, Committee Chair Completes Evaluation
- Faculty 180 – Evaluations, Chair/Director Completes Evaluation
13. Faculty 180 – Waving a Rebuttal
For any questions regarding Faculty 180, please contact:
Below is a video for the A&S FIL Workshop recording during one of the sessions. A PDF of the workshop is also listed below.
- Updated Information Coming Soon!
Below are documents referenced during those workshops.
Faculty Improvement Leave
- The Provost FIL Resource page has the new application and evaluation forms, along with an overview of review process changes.
- Sample FIL Proposal #1
- Sample FIL Proposal #2
- 2020-2021 FIL Research/Creative Workshop Prompts
- 2020-2021 FIL Teaching Workshop Prompts
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us.