Faculty and Staff Resources
CHAIRS & DIRECTORS HANDBOOK
MARKETING & C0MMUNICATIONS
Listed below are training guides for particular aspects of Faculty 180. Please select the self-paced training materials to help you navigate Faculty 180.
- Faculty 180 – Getting Started
- Faculty 180 – Guidelines for Entering Data
- Faculty 180 – Profile Form
- Faculty 180 – Activity Form
- Faculty 180 – Activities, Teaching – Adding Supplemental Course Materials
- Faculty 180 – Activities, Scholarly Contributions
- Faculty 180 – Vitas & Biosketches
- Faculty 180 – Evaluations, Candidate Finalizes Dossier
- Faculty 180 – Evaluations, Department Chair/Director Uploads External Review Letters (the attached PDF)
- Faculty 180 - Evaluations, Department/School Committee Completes Evaluation
- Faculty 180 – Evaluations, Committee Chair Completes Evaluation
- Faculty 180 – Evaluations, Chair/Director Completes Evaluation
13. Faculty 180 – Waving a Rebuttal
For any questions regarding Faculty 180, please contact:
Below is a video for the A&S FIL Workshop recording during one of the sessions. A PDF of the workshop is also listed below.
- Updated Information Coming Soon!
Below are documents referenced during those workshops.
Faculty Improvement Leave
- The Provost FIL Resource page has the new application and evaluation forms, along with an overview of review process changes.
- A&S FIL Prep Workshop September 2020
- A&S FIL Workshop Video September 2020
- Sample FIL Proposal #1
- Sample FIL Proposal #2
- 2020-2021 FIL Research/Creative Workshop Prompts
- 2020-2021 FIL Teaching Workshop Prompts
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us.