Create your Email Account
A BGSU email account is a free account available to all current and admitted BGSU students, faculty and staff. With your account, you will have access to your email, contacts and calendar on the BGSU exchange server. This is also a way to stay updated with information regarding International Student Orientation.
As a member of the BGSU community, you will need this account to access various online resources, including the MyBGSU web portal. It is for this reason that your BGSU user ID and password are also called your authentication user ID and password. If you have a BGSU ID number and a computer with Internet access, you can register for a BGSU account using a current version of Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome.
- Make sure you create your e-mail account before you arrive on campus.
- Write down your new username and password. Keep this information in a safe place until you have it memorized.
- Your email account will be ready approximately one hour after you have completed the activation process. Go to BGSU Email to login.
- Your access to the MyBGSU web portal will be enabled as soon as your email account is created.
- This is the account you will use to register for My Room and Meals, and interact with your BGSU account. Go to MyBGSU to login.
Please contact the Information Technology Services at 419-372-0999 or via their Live Chat feature and a staff member will assist you.
Updated: 04/17/2023 12:08PM