The Women’s Center mission is to provide resources, support, and advocacy for women as they pursue their individual and collective goals; to enrich the University community by providing a forum for women's cultural, intellectual, social, aesthetic, and spiritual lives; to make manifest the University's commitment to maintaining a campus climate in which women receive equal access, just treatment, and opportunities to utilize their talents to their fullest and most meaningful extent.
The Women’s Center works to fulfill its’ mission by:
- Coordinating proactive and responsive programming to bring visibility to issues affecting women on campus;
- Facilitating access to resources relevant to women's issues;
- Promoting the integration of women's issues into campus culture and discourse;
- Advocating for the removal of barriers that inhibit the full participation of women in the University community; and
- Working cooperatively with organizations with related interests and functions.