Recent Alumni Council
Are you interested in learning more about Recent Alumni Council? E-mail Associate Director of Leadership Giving, Victor Senn at email@example.com or call 419-372-7772 for more information.
All applications should be submitted, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to the BGSU Alumni Office, Mileti Alumni Center, Bowling Green, OH 43403; Attn: Recent Alumni Council. Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Attend a minimum of 2 out of 3 on-campus meetings annually
- Connect with other recent alumni through hosting or attending events
- Make a personally meaningful gift annually to any fund(s) of your choosing
Members of the Bowling Green State University Recent Alumni Council serve as ambassadors for BGSU and the BGSU Alumni Office to all alumni, friends, family and members of the BGSU community. The Recent Alumni Council, advocates for the interests of recent alumni and fosters relationships between the University and recent alumni. Recent alumni is a term used to describe those alumni who have graduated within the past 0-10 years.
The RAC was founded in 2011 by a group of dynamic and highly involved recent alumni with the following objectives:
- Serve as ambassadors for BGSU
- Actively represent and promote the University in their own local communities
- Educate and interact with current students and recent alumni about goals, purposes, projects, and services of the Alumni Office
- Advocate for the interests of recent alumni
- Promote the social, professional, philanthropic, and service interests and goals of recent alumni
- Communicate ideas and feedback from alumni and friends to the Alumni Office
- Foster relationships between BGSU and recent alumni
- Cultivate lifelong participation in and philanthropic support of BGSU
- Facilitate and support implementation of relevant and meaningful programs and services for current and future young alumni throughout the country
Updated: 08/20/2021 09:38AM