A global curriculum
At BGSU, we celebrate the diversity of our students in an atmosphere that encourages you to explore your cultural heritage. International students who choose BGSU will discover a welcoming community that challenges and supports students from all over the world. With more than 750 international students representing 77 countries, BGSU is committed to cultural diversity.
Bowling Green State University’s International Programs and Partnerships works with current and prospective students and collaborates with units on campus to provide the following services:
- Advising and advocacy for international students
- Agreements with international institutions
- Education Abroad programs
- Faculty and staff immigration services
- International events and initiatives
- International student immigration services
- Passport Acceptance Facility
- Recruitment of international students
- Student and faculty exchange programs
The following units are housed in International Programs and Partnerships:
- Education Abroad
- Faculty & Staff Immigration Services
- International Student Services
International Student Admissions
The BGSU Office of Admissions is responsible for coordinating admission for international students. Admission materials should be sent to the Office of Admissions for those applying to an undergraduate program or the Graduate College for those applying to a graduate programe (addresses below). Learn more about the admission process through the following links.
We encourage international students who are in the United States and would like to meet with a representative to consider coming in during our International Student Office Hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. During this time someone will be available to go over the application, requirements for admission and any other questions students may have about the process.
International students can also email International Programs & Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Updated: 03/06/2023 10:29AM