- SI is an internationally renowned academic program provided to help you improve your understanding of course material
- SI will help guide you to developing productive study habits
- SI is an informal review for students, by students, to explore critical concepts, review class notes, discuss reading assignments, develop test taking strategies and review for tests
The SI program provides:
- Regularly scheduled (3 per week), peer-led study sessions that are planned by the SI leader.
- Sessions led by an SI leader that has already completed the class you are in.
- SI is a FREE program offered to students by the BGSU Learning Commons
What can I expect from SI?
- SI sessions are designed for students from a variety of abilities, backgrounds, and experiences to collaborate in an informal review session.
- You will have the opportunity to become active participants in the review sessions as SI leaders use sample tests, quizzes, homework and other study activities.
Temporary Schedule Adjustments
SI sessions led by Huy Nguyen are canceled for the week of February 19 - 23.
* Lg Gp Room" is the Large Group Room on the 1st floor of the Jerome Library, located next to the Learning Commons.
Updated: 02/19/2024 04:50PM