We are here to manage and coordinate all of BGSU's employee, student, and guest parking needs. We strive to reduce parking congestion and improve pedestrian safety through the sale of permits, fair and consistent application of the parking regulations, and the promotion of our transportation system/shuttle services.
Potential Refunds or Credits for Student Parking Permits are still being evaluated by BGSU Leadership due to COVID-19.
After hours/Weekend Parking Enforcement will be in effect until further notice throughout the BGSU Campus.
- After Hours / Weekends - a permit registration is not required to park on campus unless otherwise specified.
- Enforcement still remains for reserved spaces, service spaces, fire lanes, disability spaces, restricted areas, and loading/unloading zones.
- Vehicles must be parked in marked spaces.
- Vehicles must be parked so that the state-issued license plate is unobstructed and clearly visable to the drive aisles in parking lots. Backing in or pulling through a parking space is prohibited if the vehicle does not have a front state-issued license plate.
- Bowling Green State University Police Department / Parking Services enforces parking regulations.