We are here to manage and coordinate all of BGSU's employee, student, and guest parking needs. We strive to reduce parking congestion and improve pedestrian safety through the sale of permits, fair and consistent application of the parking regulations, and the promotion of our transportation system/shuttle services.
- NEW THIS YEAR! The PayByPhone mobile app is now available as a contact-free payment option for visitors for short term parking on the main campus. For more information, go to Permits and click on the Visitors tab.
- Vehicles must be parked so that the state-issued license plate is unobstructed and clearly visible to the drive aisles in parking lots. Backing in or pulling through a parking space is prohibited if the vehicle does not have a front state-issued license plate.
- Vehicles must be parked in marked spaces.
- After Hours / Weekends - a permit registration is not required to park on campus unless otherwise specified.
- Enforcement still remains for reserved spaces, service spaces, fire lanes, disability spaces, restricted areas, and loading/unloading zones.
- Bowling Green State University Police Department / Parking Services enforces parking regulations.