International Programs & Partnerships
Bowling Green State University’s International Programs and Partnerships work with current and prospective students and collaborate with units on campus to provide the following services:
- Recruitment of international students
- Advising and advocacy for international students
- International student immigration services
- Study abroad programs
- Agreements with international institutions
- Student exchange programs
- International Events and Initiatives
- Faculty and staff immigration services
- Liaison to ELS Language Center, the on-campus Intensive English Program for prospective students
The following units are housed in International Programs and Partnerships:
Bowling Green State University's education abroad programs are well within reach of every student. From studying art in Italy to student teaching in Rio de Janeiro, partnership programs around the world allow you to study almost anywhere.
International Student Services
International Student Services leads Bowling Green State University's efforts in recruiting international students and supporting them throughout their career by providing immigration advising, advocacy, and program support.
Updated: 03/06/2023 10:35AM