Class & Course Information
General reminders when searching for classes
- After searching for classes, click View All Sections on the results page. The system only displays the first three sections unless the “view all sections” is selected.
- To search for web based (100% online) or web centric (up to 50% in a traditional classroom) classes:
- Select the appropriate course career (Graduate or Undergraduate)
- Change the campus from Main Campus to Distance Learning
- Click the “Search” button at the bottom of the page
General reminders when browsing the course catalog
- The course attribute field can be used to search for Web Based courses and BG Perspective (General Education) courses.
- Clicking on the Course Title will provide you with the course description, number of units, and enrollment information.
- Navigate to the individual class sections by clicking on the “View Class Sections” button.
For assistance in using the Search for Classes or Browsing the Course Catalog, please select the Self Help Link for an overview of these features. Additional assistance can be provided by contacting the Office of Registration and Records by calling 419-372-4441 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Last Updated: 11/18/19