College Credit Plus
The goal of College Credit Plus (CCP) is to enhance high school students’ college and career readiness.
- Completing high school and college credits simultaneously
- One-on-one academic advising that will provide insight and direct guidance relating to career exploration and choosing a college major
- On-campus tutoring and support services in subject-areas
- Access to on-campus facilities such as the library, student recreation center, and computer labs
- Free admission to select on-campus events, from athletic events to musical and theatrical performances
- Opportunity to learn firsthand about the university experience
- Completing a degree in less time and saving money
To ensure maximum benefit to the student, a close working relationship is necessary among the student's local school district, parents or guardians, and BGSU. For more information about the Ohio College Credit Plus Program, visit https://www.ohiohighered.org/ccp.
- Main Campus Accuplacer Testing
- CCP New Student Orientation - August 10, 2018
- All CCP students new to campus for the Fall 2018 semester are invited to attend orientation session to learn more about their new campus!