University Freshman Academic Scholarship
Incoming fall freshmen may be eligible for a Univeristy Freshman Academic Scholarship ranging from $1,000 - $8,000. Students must apply to BGSU by January 15, 2017 for automatic consideration based on their official GPA and ACT/SAT results. No separate scholarship application is necessary. Use our Scholarship Calculator to view potential awards and deadlines.
Request Access to the secure Counselor Portal
School Counselors, Administrative Assistants, and other full-time school representatives are able to request access to our secure Counselor Portal to easily view applicants and upload official transcripts. Utilize the request access link to get started.
BGSU accepts official high school electronic transcripts from the following sources:
- ATC - Ohio Board of Regents
- Naviance eDocs
- The Common Application (for students who apply through the Common App)
- Secure upload directly to the BGSU Office of Admissions via our School Counselor Portal (login required)
If necessary, official paper transcripts and other materials can be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
110 McFall Center
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Secure Counselor Portal
Within the secure School Counselor Portal, registered users can:
- Access a listing of BGSU applicants from their school and view their admission status
- Upload official transcripts for applicants
- View academic scholarships awarded to admitted students through the Office of Admissions
- Receive a notification when a student applies to BGSU (sign up below)
The links below will allow you to access these features. If you don't yet have access to our secure School Counselor Portal, you may request access below.