Upgrading the BGSU RNA website
- Weekly updates are running smoothly, processing new RNA-containing 3D structures in mmCIF format.
- WebFR3D has a new "unified search" that can be run on individual structures or a representative set of structures. It is faster than the older WebFR3D pages and works more reliably.
- The standalone Matlab version of R3D Align is updated and available on GitHub.
- JAR3D is working on release 3.2 of the RNA 3D Motif Atlas.
Known issues as of February 2020:
- The RNA 3D Motif Atlas has not been updated in several years
- Structure Atlas pages do not display hairpin, internal, or 3-way junction loop motifs
- Web R3D Align is not working
- We don't post very often on Twitter
Follow RNA 3D Hub on Twitter.