Redesigned WebFR3D is Here
- Improved validation of user input. All nucleotides and all chains are checked before the user submits the form, so that non-existent nucleotides cannot be used in queries.
- The user can preview the query in Geometric mode. The preview window is draggable. Nucleotide numbers can be turned on and off, and the pdb file can be downloaded. This can be used as a tool for quickly extracting a short fragment from a pdb file.
- Contextual help added – when the user clicks an element on the webpages, brief help messages appear in the designated Help section of the page. If that information is not sufficient, the user can click “More” to see more help in the overlayed window, which doesn’t force the user to leave the page.
- More example searches are added. The user can view precomputed results by clicking ‘View results’ in the Help section of the page.
- Added 16 Angstrom neighborhood to result structures.
- Next/previous and Lock functions for jmol visualization. Keyboard shortcuts added: j to view previous structure, k to view the next one.
Updated: 12/02/2017 02:23AM