Transfer Credit Evaluation

BGSU's Office of Transfer Credit Evaluation is located in Room 115, Administration Building. Transfer Credit Evaluation may be reached by telephone at 419-372-7959.

To get a printable guest certification form (for current BGSU students planning to take college courses at other institutions and hoping to receive BGSU transfer credit for those courses), click on the following link:  Guest Certification Form

After you have downloaded and completed this form, you may bring it to the Transfer Credit Evaluation Office, fax it (419-372-1115), or mail it to this address: Transfer Credit Evaluation, 115 Administration Building, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403.

For students seeking information on transfer credit equivalencies, click on the following link:

For detailed information about BGSU's general policies regarding transfer credit, consult the undergraduate catalog, accessible via the following button:

For further information, send email to:

Please include name, BGSU I.D. #, and contact information.

Last Updated: 10/22/18