Event Planning Questions and Resources
While planning your special event, please take the following into
- Will any of the event take place on University Property?
- Has the venue/space been reserved?
- Will the event go past midnight?
- Will there be a need for any type of temporary structure?
- Will there be a need to stake anything into the ground?
- How many people do you expect to attend?
- Are there parking needs?
- Is there a potential for the event to affect traffic flow?
- Will there be money collection and/or donations?
- Are money deposits needed during and/or after the event?
- Are wristbands being used?
- Will there be music (either indoor or outdoor)?
- Will there be alcohol served?
- Is there potential for the event to elicit any type of emotional response from spectators?
- Will any medical personnel be needed?
- Are there any unusual/harmful risks the spectators or participants may face?
Contact the following departments for assistance with your special
|BG City Administration||Jackie Dublerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bowen-Thompson Student Union||Jeff Smithemail@example.com|
|BGSU Police Department||Captain Mike Campbellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Campus Operations||Sue Wammesemail@example.com|
|Conference and Event Services||Patrick Nelsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ice Arena||Jamie Baringeremail@example.com|
|Parking Services||Bob Masonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Perry Field House||Scott Sehmannemail@example.com|
|Stroh Center||Jamie Baringerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Late Night Committee||Chris Bullinsemail@example.com|
|Office of Campus Activities||Chris Bullinsfirstname.lastname@example.org|