Our graduate students and faculty regularly collaborate on research and coauthor and present papers and posters, addressing specific topics related to the study of human behavior, at national conferences, workshops and professional meetings.
Student names are in bold.
The American Society of Criminology is an international organization whose members pursue scholarly, scientific, and professional knowledge concerning the measurement, etiology, consequences, prevention, control, and treatment of crime and delinquency.
Institutions, Culture, & Crime
November 13 - 16, 2019
San Francisco, CA
- Mackenzie Grace, Peggy Giordano, Monica Longmore, & Wendy Manning
- Marissa Landeis, Peggy Giordano, Wendy Manning, & Monica Longmore
The Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association draws over 5,000 attendees and provides the opportunity for professionals involved in the scientific study of society to share knowledge and new directions in research and practice. Approximately 600 program sessions are convened during the four-day meeting, featuring over 3,000 research papers and invited sessions.
August 10 - 13, 2019
New York, New York
- Cameron Douthat, Monica Longmore, Wendy Manning, & Peggy Giordano
- Karen Guzzo, Sarah R. Hayford, & Vanessa W. Lang
- Eric E. Sevareid, Monica Longmore, Peggy Giordano, and Wendy Manning
Population Association of America (PAA) is a non-profit, scientific, professional organization that promotes research on population issues.
April 10 - 13, 2019