Graduate Students on the Job Market
- Work-Family Policy
- Parent-Child Relationships
- Work-Family Integration
- Sex & Gender
- Parenting Stress/Well-being
- “Family Time: The Role of Workplace Policies and How Parents Spend Their Time”
- Economic Demography
- Demographic Trends
- Family Demography
- Marriage & Cohabitation
- Work & Family
- "Economics and Pathways to Family Formation: Marriage and Parenthood Wage Premiums and the Economic Marriage Bar"
- "A Life Course Perspective of Intimate Partner Violence: The Role of Prior Partners and Adverse Relationship Histories"
Kagan A. Mellencamp
- Aging and the Life Course
- Statistics and Methods
- Union Dissolution in Later Life
- Stress and Psychological Well-being
- "Family Matters: Relationship Dynamics Surrounding the Death of a Child in Later Life"
Updated: 05/19/2022 01:49PM