Meeting Information & Minutes
All meetings are open to the public and everyone is encouraged to attend! Contact your council representative if there are issues you feel should be addressed at an upcoming meeting.
- ASC meetings are generally 90 minutes in length and follow Robert’s Rules of Order, Newly Revised, on parliamentary procedure.
- Council members sit at the arranged meeting table, guests are invited to use seating provided in other areas of the room.
- Meetings are convened by the Chair, who calls the meeting to order.
- Following approval of the minutes, the Chair, Chair-Elect, Treasurer and Secretary each give a report.
- If there is a guest speaker, they typically address the Council and any questions, prior to the officer reports.
- The Chair then leads the Council through the agenda by soliciting reports from each committee.
- Prior to adjournment, each representative is allowed the opportunity to participate in “Good of the Order”, an activity which allows each member to update the Council on activities in their area or department.
Minutes from past meetings are available on the minutes archive page.