Ordering Official Transcripts

Copies of your Bowling Green State University official academic transcript, as well as official academic transcripts for Mary Manse College, may be ordered in person in the Office of Registration and Records, by mail, email, or fax.

Current Students

If you are a current student, you may log in to your student center found in MyBGSU, and request an official transcript using the selection "Transcript: Request Official" found under the "Other Academics" dropdown box on the left side of the student center.

All Other Students

You may order transcripts by downloading and completing the transcript order form or writing a letter.

The form/letter can be mailed to:
Bowling Green State University
Office of Registration and Records
110 Administration Building
Bowling Green, OH 43403

It can be faxed to (419) 372-1110.

It can be emailed to transcript@bgsu.edu. If using email, the completed form or letter must be attached.  Email requests cannot be accepted unless a signed form or letter is attached or your signature is scanned and embedded in the email request.

If writing a letter, the following information should be included

  •          Full name including any previous names you attended under
  •          Your BGSU ID number or the last four digits of your Social Security Number
  •          Your last year of attendance
  •          A daytime phone number
  •          Your email address
  •          The name and address of the person receiving the transcript
  •          Your legal signature authorizing the release of your transcript

Your email address will be used to notify you that the request has been received and if there is any reason an official transcript cannot be issued, such as a financial hold on your record. Any request submitted without an email address will be processed; however, if there is any reason the transcript cannot be generated, the request will be voided and a new request will need to be submitted once all encumbrances have been resolved.


Listed below are important items to remember concerning ordering and receiving official transcripts:

  •          Transcripts will be processed 3-5 business days from receipt of request
  •          There is no charge for transcripts
  •          Having a transcript sent to another institution does not constitute a University Withdrawal.  Please contact your college office if your intent is to withdraw from the University.





Last Updated: 6.22.2016