Changes of Personal Data

BGSU's Office of Registration and Records provides application forms to students for address changes, name changes, social security number changes, and changes of various self-reported personal data.

  • Change of Address can be done online through MyBGSU. Once logged into your MyBGSU portal, click/tap on Student Center and then access your address information via the Profile tile.
  • For Name Change requests, Social Security Number Change requests, or other BGSU Self-Reported Data Change Request, please click on the appropriate button:

BGSU Account Users (login required)

Non-BGSU Account Users (no login required)


You may call the Office of Registration & Records at 419-372-8441. However, the best way to get further information, would be to send an email to:

Please include your name, BGSU I.D.#, and contact information.

Updated: 02/22/2023 04:46PM