- Log into MyBGSU
- Click on the Student Center Card
- Click on Classes and Registration Card
- Click on Enrollment Dates
Once your registration time has begun, it continues through October 28, 2020. Check your MyBGSU (link to MyBGSU) Student Center beginning March 9, 2020 for the specific date/time you may begin to register for classes.
You should be preparing now so that when it is your turn to register, you are ready. Here are a few things you can do to make your registration go smoothly.
- Check your holds – There are numerous reasons why you may have a hold on your record that will prevent you from registering. Log into MyBGSU (link to MyBGSU) and select the Student Center card. Holds are located on the Action Items tile. If a hold exists, please click on the tile and select Holds from the left-hand navigation for more information. If the hold indicates that your services have been suspended, please contact the department for further assistance.
- Advising – All new undergraduate students to BGSU for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 have Mandatory Advising Holds on their student accounts, and must meet with their Academic Advisor prior to scheduling for Fall 2020. Once you have met with your advisor, either in a group or individual advising appointment, he or she will remove the Hold and you can register for classes. The name and contact information for your academic advisor can be found on by clicking on the Student Center card in MyBGSU (link to MyBGSU). Advisor information will be displayed on the Advisors tile. Be prepared for your meeting: find out what classes are being offered and read the course descriptions. In addition to discussing the courses that you are interested in taking, be ready to talk with you advisor about your thoughts and interests for possible internships, co-ops, careers, etc.
- Degree Audit – What classes do you need? View your degree audit report to see how you are progressing and what classes are still needed in order to graduate. You can access your report by logging into MyBGSU (link to MyBGSU), selecting the Student Center tile, clicking on the Degree Progress tile, and then selecting Degree Audit from the left-hand navigation. It would be beneficial if you print your report and take it with you when you meet with your academic advisor.
- Financial Preparations
- The Fall 2020 Academic Calendar - Review important Registration Dates
- Schedule of Classes – Beginning March 9, 2020, view what classes are being offered for Fall 2020.
- Browse Course Catalog – Provides descriptions to help you better target the courses you want to study.
- Problems Registering? – Additional registration information may be found at the Office of Registration and Records home page, or calling the Registration Hotline at 419-372-8441.
Last Updated: 2/18/2020