Complete Class Data Form
What is the Class Data Form?
Use this form to create new class sections after Schedule Development is over. During Schedule Development each semester, departments have access in CSS to set up new classes. The Class Data Form is not needed.
The Class Data Form can be filled out and sent electronically to the department’s college for approval. The process will use Adobe Sign to move the form along. Follow these steps.
How to complete the Electronic Class Data Form
- Select and complete the Class Data form, which is found in the Quick Links at the bottom of the Registration and Records page or sign in to the Class Data Form – with your MyBGSU credentials by clicking here,.
- After signing in, an email will be sent to your BGSU email account from “BGSU Schedule Development and Room Assignment” with an official link to submit your form.
- Open the email and click “Review and Sign”.
- You will then need to enter your BGSU email address, click “Continue", login with MyBGSU credentials.
- Complete the blank electronic form.
- The Approver is the person in your College who authorizes these forms, include their email.
- Once you are satisfied with your form and all required fields are filled in, click “Submit”.
Form moves through the process
- Form is automatically sent to the Approver you chose in step 6. above.
- You will receive an email after the Approver signs off.
- Open email, click “Review” and log in.
- After you review approved form, click OK, and an email is then sent to Registration & Records at (email@example.com).
- Registration & Records staff will process Class Data form. An email is sent to you when finished.
- Department then checks CSS to verify new class is set up correctly. Contact Registration & Records if incorrect.
Last Updated: 8/2/21
Updated: 08/02/2021 10:21AM