Instructional Designer Consultations
The Center for Faculty Excellence’s (CFE) Instructional Designers offer support to faculty, instructors, and other members of the BGSU teaching community in creating, adapting, and/or assessing courses and course content as well as implementing academic tools and technology.
CFE Instructional Designers offer assistance on the following:
- Academic tools & technology
- Course content adaptation & development
- Course organization & development
- Course review
- Instructor video recording studio training
- Quality Matters Rubric application
- Syllabus development & review
To request a consultation with an Instructional Designer, complete the CFE Instructional Designer Consultation Request form by clicking below or contact the CFE office at 419-372-6898 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For immediate assistance with technology or software, please contact Information Technology Services (ITS) at 419-372-0999 or via live chat.
Updated: 09/12/2023 01:57PM