The Office of Campus Sustainability is working to reduce the amount of solid waste generated on campus while conserving natural resources through the practice of "re-use" at BGSU!
Donate to the ReStore!
Does your office or campus organization have unused supplies/ items that others could find useful? Instead of sending them to the landfill, donate them to be reused through BGSU's ReStore Thrift Sale events!
Want to Donate Items?
Simply submit a request & we'll pick it up within a few days!
(Please box or pack items)
Follow the link below and enter your BGSU login information to view the Work Request page.
Fall ReStore events have limited attendance for your safety and in compliance with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Masks are required for all individuals whenever they are present in the ReStore. No admittance without a properly worn mask. This mandate is in accordance with BGSU guidelines.
- All items are free; however you may NOT take an "unlimited" amount of items.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities of any and all items.
- Take only a "reasonable" amount, and consider the rights of others.
- WE will determine what is considered a reasonable amount.
- If one of our staff members approaches you and determines you are taking an unreasonable amount, you will be asked to return items to the tables.
Updated: 01/31/2022 02:05PM