The Office of Campus Sustainability is working to reduce the amount of solid waste generated on campus while conserving natural resources through the practice of "re-use" at BGSU!
Donate to the ReStore!
Does your office or campus organization have unused supplies/ items that others could find useful? Instead of sending them to the landfill, donate them to be reused through BGSU's ReStore Thrift Sale events!
Want to Donate Items?
Simply submit a request & we'll pick it up within a few days!
(Please box or pack items)
Follow the link below and enter your BGSU login information to view the Work Request page.
Fall ReStore events have limited attendance for your safety and in compliance with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Masks are required for all individuals whenever they are present in the ReStore. No admittance without a properly worn mask. This mandate is in accordance with BGSU guidelines.
- Be prepared to take only what you NEED, not what you want. The ReStore is an equal opportunity for all who attend and we will not tolerate hoarding.
- If furniture is available for pickup, you must have your own transportation, we cannot move furniture for you.
- Be aware of the provided time schedule the day of the event and make arrangments as needed, we will not extend hours.
- Be courteous to the staff and volunteers, they work hard to make this event possible.
- Thank you for understanding and for your cooperation! We look forward to seeing you at the ReStore!