Trio Summer Bridge Program
About the Summer Program
The TRIO Student Support Services Summer Bridge Program is a free early move-in option for a limited number of new first-year, first-generation students registered full-time at BGSU and applied to join TRIO Student Support Services (SSS). During SSS Summer Bridge, you will meet other SSS students, learn about campus resources and support services, be introduced to your TRIO advisor and discuss goals, time management, and study strategies tailored to meet your unique needs, participate in engaging activities, and much more! Space is limited. Sign up early to reserve your spot.
Students that participate in the TRIO SSS Summer Bridge program will be able to:
- Identify key staff in critical BGSU offices
- Explain how to effectively engage in the college community
- Describe the time management and self-organization needed to be successful in college versus high school
- Track their personal budget
- Locate and utilize advising and coaching assistance
- Pay NO additional fees (it’s free!)
- Move-in early
- Meet fellow TRIO SSS students
- Enjoy fun and educational activities
Students who have any questions can email Brianna Willis.