These valuable resources can help you be informed and educated. Not only are they beneficial to you but to everyone around you. Since the workplace can contain all sorts of situations, being prepared is the best way to handle them. Review the following links and arm yourself and other employees with the tools necessary in the event you are faced with a difficult situation.
- Student Affairs Student Handbook - Includes policies and procedures from the Division of Student Affairs
- Injury & Illness Reporting - Reporting Student Employee Injuries and Illness
- Division of Diversity and Belonging - Monitors University compliance to federal and state equal opportunity and nondiscrimination laws and regulations.
- Flashpoint in the Workplace - Recognizing and Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Career Center Resource Guide - includes information on formatting the cover letter, resume and reference page