Student Employment Forms

SES will no longer be accepting paper hire forms for:

  1. Hourly hires/rehires (please use E-Hire)
  2. Biweekly Compensation hires/rehires (please use E-Hire)
  3. Hourly Terminations (please use Manager Dashboard)
    • Early terminations for Biweekly Compensations will still use the below addendum
  4. Supervisor changes (please use Manager Dashboard)
  5. Electronic submission of funding changes via Funding Change Request

For all other transactions, paper forms can be found below: