Student Employment Forms
PLEASE NOTE: The Commission Hire Form, Hourly Change Form and Group Change Form are Adobe E-Sign forms and you will be directed to BGSU's Single Sign-On (SSO) to enter your username and password.
Once this is done, you will receive an email will and be directed to Adobe Sign to complete your form.
The following processes can be performed electronically:
- To process hourly hires/rehires - use E-Hire
- To process Biweekly Compensation hires/rehires - use E-Hire
- To process commission hires - use the Commission Hire Form
- To process hourly terminations - use Manager Dashboard
- Early terminations for Biweekly Compensations will still use paper addendums, found below
- To process supervisor changes - use Manager Dashboard
- To process a merit raise, longevity raise, new base rate, promotion, transfer, payroll funding change or department change for one student employee - use the Hourly Change Form
- To process a merit raise, longevity raise, new base rate, promotion, transfer, payroll funding change or department change for multiple student employees - use the Group Change Form
- Bi-Weekly Time Submission Form - timesheet for students on Bi-Weekly Compensation or Commission- employers must retain a copy for three years after the student is terminated
- Commission Addendum Form - payment form for commission hire submitted to payroll on per assignment basis
Updated: 05/01/2023 10:08AM