Institutional Review Board (IRB)
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is the administrative and decision-making body having responsibility for review and approval of research involving human subjects. Before any research involving human subjects can be initiated it must have received IRB review and approval. The activities of the IRB are administered by the Office of Research Compliance (ORC).
Three Identical Strangers Screening & Seminar - November 1, 2018 6:00 p.m.
- **UPDATE (06/22/2018)** Changes to "Common Rule" coming January 21, 2019
- Overview of important changes to the Final Rule **NEW**
- Information for new Researchers **NEW**
- IRB FAQs
- IRB Training Information
- IRB Meeting Schedule
- IRB Members
- IRB Procedures
- Regulatory Policy Statements
- Exempt #1 Procedure Statement **NEW**
- IRBNet Registration
- Submitting Continuing Review/Project Closure
- Submitting a New Project
- Making Revisions to Seek Final Approval
- Amending an Approved Project
Who can I contact if I have a question about the use of humans as research subjects?