Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
Mission Statement: The mission of the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee is to protect the welfare of animals used in research and teaching at Bowling Green State University while facilitating the conduct of research and teaching using animals within all existing laws and regulations be they at the Institutional, local, state or federal level.
The Public Health Service Assurance that the University has agreed to uphold outlines all relevant aspects of the Animal Care and Use Program at BGSU.
BGSU is committed to excellence in the care and use of animals in research and teaching.
- COVID-19 IACUC Information
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Federal Laws, Policies and Guidelines
- IACUC Meeting Calendar - Spring 2024
- IACUC Policies and Procedures
- Reference Materials
- Training Instructions
- OH&S Program Enrollment Instructions
- IRBNet Registration
- Submitting an Amendment Request
- Submitting an Annual Renewal
- Submitting a New Protocol
- Submitting a Personnel Addition
- Submitting Revisions
Who can I contact if I have a question about the use of animals in research?
If you wish to contact Dr. Orosz you can email her anytime at email@example.com or call her clinic Monday-Friday between 9AM-5PM at 419-843-3137. All emails and phone call will be returned between 12PM-1PM Monday-Friday.
Updated: 02/23/2024 12:45PM