Women in STEM
Girls in grades 6, 7, and 8 will be exposed to careers in the STEM fields through hands-on activities when they visit BGSU for our annual Women in STEM program.
8:30 - 9:00 a.m. – Schools Check-In
9:00 - 9:05 a.m. – Welcome
9:05 - 9:45 a.m. – Imagination Station
9:55 - 10:40 a.m. – Session 1
10:50 - 11:35 a.m. – Session 2/Lunch A
11:45 - 12:30 p.m. – Session 3/Lunch B
12:40 - 1:25 p.m. – Session 4
1:35 - 2:00 p.m. – Closing Activities
2:00 - 2:30 p.m. – Adjournment and Departure
Fee: (includes lunch)
- Students - $30
- Adults - $30
- Groups need to arrive by 8:30 am.
- Each school is limited to 20 students.
- Each group of students must be accompanied by a teacher or parent throughout the day (one adult per 10 students is recommended). No more than 4 adults per school.
- Adults and chaperones need to register and attend all sessions with students.
- Campus maps, parking permits, and additional information will be sent to the registered adults from each school.
Please note: There may be reptiles, including snakes at the hands-on activities.
You can either pay online through the credit card link below or mail a check or purchase order (made payable to BGSU) to the following address:
NWO Women in STEM
304 University Hall
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Paying by credit card?
Contact us at NWO@bgsu.edu with any questions!