Keeping up-to-date on University policies and protocols, asking questions, completing daily wellness checks before coming to campus (or exiting your on-campus room) and letting us know if you have contracted COVID-19 or have a pending test – collectively, will help keep our campus as safe as possible.
Thank you for doing your part. We are in this together.
- International Programs and Partnerships
- Housing & Residence Life
- ITS and Tech Support
- Learning Commons and Tutoring
- LibGuides Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19
- Mobile Food Pantry
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Registration and Records
- Support and Guidance
- Student Case Management and Support Services
- Title IX Office
- University Libraries
STUDENT EMERGENCY FUND
The Student Emergency Fund provides financial support up to $500 one-time per semester to currently enrolled BGSU students who are in good academic standing (minimum 2.0 GPA) and experience accidents, illnesses, financial hardships, or other emergency situations that jeopardize their continuation as students.
- Be a currently enrolled BGSU student
- In good academic standing (minimum 2.0 GPA)
- Experiencing an emergency situation that if not resolved can impede on a student’s ability to matriculate