Updated as of August 3, 2022
Keeping up-to-date on University policies and protocols, asking questions, completing daily wellness checks – collectively, will help keep our campuses as safe and healthy.
- International Programs and Partnerships
- ITS and Tech Support
- ITS Working, Teaching & Learning Remotely
- Learning Commons and Tutoring
- LibGuides Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19
- Mobile Food Pantry
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Registration and Records
- Support and Guidance
- Student Case Management and Support Services
- Title IX Office
- University Libraries
Main Campus [Bowling Green] The Wood County Health Department COVID-19 Hotline is available to answer your questions at 419-292-6100. Positive at-home COVID tests can be self-reported online.
Firelands Campus [Huron] The Erie County Health Department COVID-19 Information Line is available to answer your questions at 419-626-5623 Ext. 5170.
Still have questions? University-specific COVID-19 questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 08/03/2022 04:15PM