Center for Faculty Excellence
The Center for Faculty Excellence is the University’s lead resource for teaching and learning support for faculty, staff, and graduate students. The CFE provides professional development workshops, consultations, web resources, learning communities, and more—all designed to help those involved in teaching to create an engaged and articulate learning experience for all BGSU students.
The Center offers a broad range of services directly aligned with the University’s strategic goals to support student success. The CFE helps faculty and instructional personnel to:
- Articulate clear and challenging expectations for students
- Develop and use pedagogical strategies that engage students in learning and academic success
- Create supportive environments for students both inside and outside the classroom
- Develop, use, and analyze assessment methods and strategies that help increase student academic performance
Teaching & Learning Articles
- WPI Calls Out Unconscious Racial and Gender Biases in Project-based Teamwork article from the Worcester Polytechnic Institute.