Student Organizations and Groups
Disability Rights, Education, Awareness and Mentoring
Spring 2020 Meetings: every Wednesday at 9:00 pm in BA 1010
Are you interested in getting involved on campus, have an interest in disabilities, or looking to add relevant leadership experience to your resume?
Joining D.R.E.A.M. is a great opportunity for students to learn more about disabilities, promote education on disabilities across campus, and build a network of peer support!
It's also a great way for students in various majors such as Education, CDIS, Social Work, and Psychology to get involved in their field.
Join the D.R.E.A.M. Team to take part in:
- Spreading disability awareness throughout the University
- Educating students, instructors, & staff across campus
- Mentoring relationship with peers with disabilities
- Developing advocacy skills
- Informing others of disability resources
- Social events
Interested but cannot attend a meeting? Email club president Katherine Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!
National Alliance on Mental Illness