Student Organizations and Groups
Disability Rights, Education, Awareness and Mentoring
Are you interested in getting involved on campus, have an interest in disabilities, or looking to add relevant leadership experience to your resume?
Joining D.R.E.A.M. is a great opportunity for students to learn more about disabilities, promote education on disabilities across campus, and build a network of peer support!
It's also a great way for students in various majors such as Education, CDIS, Social Work, and Psychology to get involved in their field.
Join the D.R.E.A.M. Team to take part in:
- Spreading disability awareness throughout the University
- Educating students, instructors, & staff across campus
- Mentoring relationship with peers with disabilities
- Developing advocacy skills
- Informing others of disability resources
- Social events
Interested but cannot attend a meeting? Email club president Katherine Walker at email@example.com to get connected!
National Alliance on Mental Illness