Most students registered with the Office of Accessibility Services are eligible to receive priority registration for classes. This means that students will have an earlier class registration date than other students in their same class standing.
Steps to Priority Registration
- Start by reviewing the Registration Checklist.
- Find your priority registration date. The start date is determined by your class standing. Please visit the Office of Registration and Records for your registration start date. You are considered to be "Authorized Students." Your start date is also visible in your MyBGSU Student Center under Enrollment Dates.
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor to pick some choices for classes. If you do not know who your academic advisor is, please click on the "My Academic Advisor" link in your MyBGSU account to access their name and contact information.
- Pick some choices for classes by searching the online schedule.
- Register for classes. Registration instructions can be found at the Office of Registration and Records.
- If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, please contact our office.
Updated: 10/21/2020 02:30PM