Residence Life Accommodations and Appeals


Accessibility Services and Dining Services work together to coordinate accommodations for students with food allergies and medically required diets. Please visit Dining Services to connect with our campus dietitian and self-identify with your food allergies.


Accessibility Services and the Office of Residence Life work together to coordinate housing accommodations for students with disabilities and chronic health conditions. If you would like to request a housing accommodation on the basis of a disability or chronic health condition, please click on this link - Specialized Housing Accommodation form. Here you will find the guidelines for submitting a request for housing accommodations.

Resources for Emergency Situations

Emergency Evacuation of Persons with Disabilities

Fire and Emergency Drill Advance Notice