Resources & Services
BGSU Cares is community in which everyone is noticeably connected by a sense of duty to each other’s wellbeing and the creation of an inclusive culture. This duty is manifested by the members of our community having the knowledge and skills to respectfully intervene with each other in times of need as well as the awareness to recognize when another is in need.
No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination under any educational programs or activity receiving federal financial assistance. – From the preamble to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.
Relax or Study in the Center Lounge
Located in Hayes Hall room 278 this room is open daily for your use and does not need to be reserved.
Use the Wellness Room
Through reservation or drop-in this room (Hayes Hall 261) can be used as a space to meet one-on-one with Center staff, counseling, community-resources, or as a nursing/lactation space.
Reserve the Center Conference Room
Reserve our conference room located in Hayes Hall room 203. We’d love to host your women or gender equity meeting, class, or event!
Partnerships, Services, Programs:
- Confidential Advocate through Partnership with The Cocoon
- Immediate Support/Crisis Intervention
- Safety Planning
- Medical and Legal Advocacy
- University Reporting Procedures Advocacy
- Tutoring and Assistance with Academic Accommodations
- Partnerships with Title IX
- Assistance with Housing Accommodations
- Counseling Resources and Survivor Support Group
- Educational Programs for Students, Faculty and Staff
- It’s On Us
- Step Up Step In
- Victims Emergency Fund
- Conferences, Lectures, & Events