Resources & Services
Resources and services at CWGE or with CWGE campus and community partners are tied to no unique events. Services and resources can be accessed through the Center continuously.
Relax or Study in the Center Lounge
Located in Hayes Hall room 278 this room is open daily for your use and does not need to be reserved. [Please note that this room is closed to the public due to COVID-19.]
Use our Wellness Room
This room (Hayes 261) can be used as a lactation space or as a dedicated to simply breathe, relax, and recharge with no agenda. Wellness rooms are also located in 410 Education Building, 309 University Hall, and 162 Huntington Building. For a map of lactation/wellness rooms on campus, please visit the interactive campus map.
Reserve the Center Conference Room
Reserve our conference room located in Hayes Hall room 203. We’d love to host your women or gender equity meeting, class, or event! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the space.
Speakers and Education
We encourage you to request speakers and educational workshops through the CWGE individually, for your class, or your group on issues related to women, masculinity, and gender equity. To request a presentation or workshop, fill out our request form.
Masculinities Engagement Network (MEN)
The Masculinities Engagement Network at BGSU is an initiative by the CWGE through the Center for Violence Prevention and Education to engage men on campus - including students, faculty, and staff - as leaders in education for the entire BGSU community on gender equity, masculinity, and violence prevention. Past events and programming have included hosting the Ohio Consortium for Men and Masculinities Annual Conference in Fall 2018 and training for peer education programs by undergraduate and graduate men on gender equity, healthy masculinities, and violence prevention.
Parenting at BGSU
The Center for Women and Gender Equity and Non-Traditional Student Services maintain a list of programs and services for parents and families at BGSU.
Center for Violence Prevention and Education
Founded in 2018, as a Center within CWGE, the Center for Violence Prevention and Education (CVPE) seeks to foster a culture that prioritizes consent and respect and actively responds to survivors by supporting them and their allies. As part of these efforts, the CVPE works to engage students, faculty, staff, and community partners to create an environment where violence of any kind will not be tolerated.
See It. Hear It. Report It.
See It. Hear It. Report It. is BGSU's system for reporting concerns or actions impacting you or the BGSU community that are enacted because of bias based on actual or perceived race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status. This also includes sex, sexual orientation and gender identity/expression when the behavior is not sexual assault or sexual harassment. To file a report, please fill out the Incident Report Form.
You may file this report anonymously, but the date and time of this incident must be included. If you have additional questions about this report form or would like additional information please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 419-372-2843.
- Abortion Care Network
- The Center for Reproductive Law & Policy
- Emergency Contraception
- Female Genital Mutilation Resource Page
- Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (FACE)
- How to Recognize Anti-Abortion Clinics
- NARAL- National Abortion Rights Action League
- National Abortion Federation
- Planned Parenthood
- Reproductive Freedom
- 9TO5, National Association of Working Women
- Equal Rights at Work Advocates
- National Association for Female Executives
- National Association of Women in Construction
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Committee on Pay Equity (NCPE)
- National Employment Law Project
- National Partnership for Women & Families
- National Women's Business Council
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Women Working
- Work Life Law
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Educational Foundation - Fellowships and grants
- Elizabeth M. Boyer Fund - Educational fund available to full-time, BGSU undergraduate females maintaining a 2.5 GPA who hold primary custodial responsibility for a minor child and/or an adult child with special needs
- Graduate School Funding - Links to national resources, scholarships and tips for applying to graduate school
- Non-Traditional Student Scholarships - Scholarships geared toward adult learners and non-traditional students
- Scholarships for Women - A list of national scholarships for women
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation - Scholarship for low-income mothers pursuing post-secondary education
- Women Empowering Women, Inc. - Scholarship for single mothers pursuing post-secondary education
- Zonta Club of Bowling Green - Annual scholarship to women age 25 or older
For Women Communities
- ASTRAEA: Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- BGSU LGBTQ+ Resource Center
- Curve Magazine
- Equality Toledo
- interACT: Advocates for Intersex Youth
- LGBTQ Student Resources & Support
- National LGBTQ Task Force
- OLOC: Old Lesbians Organizing for Change
- Scholarships, Fellowships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Spectrum of Findlay
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project
- Workplace Resources
- American Bar Association: Domestic Violence
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women
- Financial Help for Women in Abusive Relationships
- Love is Not Abuse
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center
- National Network to End Domestic Violence
- The Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- OSHA's Workplace Violence Information
- Silent Witness National Initiative
- Support for Trans & Non-binary Survivors of Sexual Violence
- The Violence Against Women Act