I Have a Four-Year Degree & Seek Teacher Licensure

Individuals wishing to pursue educator (teacher, administrative or pupil services) licensure coursework as guest (undergraduate) or Graduate Non-Degree students should complete either the Undergraduate Guest Application or the Graduate Non-Degree Application.

When submitting an undergraduate guest application, please allow 4 business days for processing. Confirmation will be sent to your email address once the application has been processed. Applicants who have indicated a felony conviction will be notified within 1 business day of any additional information that may be required.

For general information regarding educator licensure, please go to the College of Education and Human Development web site: http://www.bgsu.edu/education-and-human-development.html/

For teacher licensure (including endorsement) questions, contact BGSU Workforce Education and Development regarding the following areas:

  • Business and Marketing Education
  • Family and Consumer Sciences
  • Career Technical Workforce Development

For general or specific questions about teacher licensure (including endorsement), contact BGSU Education Licensure and your email will either be responded to or forwarded to the appropriate area for their response.

Apply here to be an Undergraduate Guest Student

Apply here to be a Graduate Non-Degree Student

For further information, send email to: Registrar@bgsu.edu .

[Please include your name, BGSU I.D.#, and contact information in all correspondence.]

Last Updated: 4/4/19

Updated: 12/12/2023 09:25AM