Guest Student Admission
Guest students take undergraduate-level classes only (numbered 0-4999). "Guest" is a temporary classification for people who have not been admitted into a degree program at BGSU but wish to take undergraduate BGSU classes. There is no application fee when applying as a Guest. Undergraduate guest students are not eligible for financial aid.
To apply as a Guest in order to register for undergraduate classes, click on the statement that best describes your personal situation.
- I have graduated from high school or have earned the GED equivalent (including those currently attending another college/university).
- I have already earned a 4-year degree .
- I have already earned a 4-year degree and wish to pursue teacher licensure at BGSU .
- I am currently in high school and wish to participate in the College Credit Plus program .
- I am a non-U.S. citizen who wishes to enroll at BGSU .
For further information, send an email to: Registrar@bgsu.edu .
[Please include your name, BGSU I.D.#, and contact information in all correspondence.]
Last Updated: 3/25/19