Licensure Instructions for Non-Degree

Individuals wishing to pursue educator (teacher, administrative, pupil services) preparation/development coursework as non-degree students should complete the Graduate Non-Degree Application.

For general information regarding educator preparation/development, please go to the College of Education and Human Development web site:

For teacher licensure (including endorsement) questions, contact BGSU Workforce Education and Development regarding the following areas:

  • Business and Marketing Education
  • Family and Consumer Sciences
  • Career Technical Workforce Development

For general or specific questions about teacher licensure (including endorsement), contact BGSU Education Licensure and your email will either be responded to or forwarded to the appropriate area for their response.

For further information, send an email to

[Please include your name, BGSU ID #, and contact information in all correspondence.]

Last Updated: 4/4/19

Updated: 12/12/2023 09:25AM