Hear your name read by college.
Graduation Messages From BGSU Alumni
Dr. Shantanu Narayen '86, '11 (Hon.)
Chairman, President and CEO
Dr. Eileen P. O'Neill '90, '14 (Hon.)
Retired Group President
Discovery Channel, TLC, Discovery Fit and Health
Two-Time Emmy Award Winner
John M. Starcher Jr. '93
President and CEO
Bon Secour Mercy Health
The Hon. Randy L. Gardner '81, '87
Chancellor, Ohio Department of Higher Education
Former Member, Ohio Senate and House of Representatives
James Pickens Jr. '76
Actor, "Grey's Anatomy"
Jan M. Heppe '74
Retired President, Burberry Americas
Brian D. Chambers '88
Chairman and CEO
Steve R. Hartman '85
Jennifer E. Higdon '86, '14 (Hon.)
Composer, Pulitzer Prize Winner, Grammy Winner
Elizabeth A. Macy '86
New York Times Best-Selling Author of “Dopesick,” “Factory Man” and “Truevine”
Former Award-Winning Reporter for The Roanoke Times
Jeffrey Shore '75
of "E! True Hollywood Story"
Dr. Eva Marie Saint Hayden '46, '82 (Hon.)
Academy Award-Winning Actress
Dr. Maryrose T. Sylvester '87, '18 (Hon.)
U.S. Country Manager and Head of U.S. Electrification, ABB
Remember August 2016?
Alma Mater tribute to BGSU seniors
The BGSU Falcon Marching Band performs the alma mater for the 2020 seniors!
Here's a look back at some of the events on campus during the 19-20 school year.
Where in the World Will You Go?
- Add your Marker and tell us where you are headed after graduation!
- To do so:
1. Click the "View Larger Map" button in the top right corner of the Map below
2. On the new Large Map page, click "Edit" next to the "Share" button
3. Then click on the "Add Marker" (tear shaped) button from the menu below the search bar
4. Finally, find your location on the Map and click to add your Marker.
SENIORS IN THE NEWS