The goal of College Credit Plus (CCP) is to enhance high school students’ college and career readiness. CCP allows students to earn college credit while enrolled in high school, fulfilling both college and high school graduation requirements. As part of the CCP application, you will select your campus and course delivery method. CCP is only available to Ohio residents.
- Summer (May/June) – April 15
- Fall (August) – May 15
- Spring (January) – November 15
Course Delivery Methods
- On-Campus: The on-campus option provides the opportunity to strengthen and enrich a student's educational experience through enrollment in college courses on the BGSU Main or Firelands campus.
- Online: Unable to come to campus? Enroll in BGSU courses online and earn college credit in the comfort of your home. Online courses utilize our Canvas learning management system. Online learners must have excellent time management skills and be able to motivate themselves to keep up with their work.
- Dual-Enrollment: College classes will be offered on the high school campus if the high school has partnered with BGSU to offer courses under one of the current three options of course delivery.
Updated: 01/26/2022 12:46PM