Students pursuing their Master of Arts in Spanish with BGSU can choose from a variety of ways to fulfill the program objectives. The options are:
- Study for both years of the MA program on the BGSU campus.
- Study the first year of the MA program abroad in Alcalá de Henares, Spain and the second year on the BGSU campus.
- Study one semester of the program abroad, typically in the first year.
- Licensed teachers are eligible for the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) program that combines courses in Spanish and Education (currently unavailable)
- Combine two areas of study in a three-year Dual MA program (typically with History, French, German, or Political Science) including Study Abroad possibility.
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers are eligible to apply as Coverdell Fellows.
- Part-time students are invited to combine studies on campus on a teacher friendly schedule with the possibility of taking graduate coursework abroad during summers.
For any questions regarding the program, please contact the graduate coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org