Required Orientation Modules
Orientation modules complement what you will learn and experience during your in-person or virtual orientation experience – and is a requirement to successfully complete your University Orientation.
During this required online experience, you will learn more about the BGSU community, discover resources and prepare for success in and out of the classroom.
You can access the online modules here starting in mid-July: https://orientation.bgsu.edu/.
How to Complete your Orientation Modules
It will take approximately one hour to complete all five modules.
- You can access the modules here.
- The modules are completely mobile-friendly and all videos are closed captioned. There is also no software or downloads needed to participate.
- You can complete the online modules in several sessions, but you must complete one full module to save your progress.
What you will Learn
Each module was intentionally designed to prepare you for your first semester at BGSU, so take your time through the material. These modules will cover the following topics:
- Getting involved and navigating your new home
- Understanding your academic responsibilities
- Campus safety and policies
- Health and wellness resources
- Designing your life at BGSU
It is important that these modules are complete before the first day of classes. You will have access to the modules and videos throughout the first semester, so we hope you will continue to refer to it as a resource.
Updated: 02/07/2022 10:04AM