Planning your Trip to BGSU
Whether you are traveling hundreds of miles or right down the road from your house, we hope this page will provide everything you will need to know to plan your trip to Bowling Green, Ohio. And if not... please contact our office so we can assist you further.
Driving to BG
Bowling Green, Ohio is located near Interstate 75 and U.S. Route 6, on State Route 25. The University is on East Wooster Street between State Route 25 and Interstate 75. It is easily accessible from the Ohio Turnpike via exit 64/4A.
Once you near campus, Orientation signs will direct you where to park. orientation check-in is located in the Bowen-Thompson Student Union (BTSU) and Orientation staff will direct you from the parking lot 7. Signs will also be located throughout campus to that will direct you to BTSU once parked.
To ensure that you arrive at BGSU on time, we advise that you visit the ODOT website, call 419-373-4471 or call 1-888-2OH-ROAD for updates on any local construction that could delay your trip.
If you arrive by plane, we suggest that you rent a car for transportation or make arrangements for shuttle service. You can book a ride with BG Airport Shuttle or search online for other options in the Bowling Green area.
Airports Near BGSU:
A good way to get to know campus and our surrounding community is by staying overnight! Below you will a list of hotels in our area and we invite you to check out the Bowling Green Convention & Visitors Bureau to help you plan what you want to do before and after orientation.
- Centennial Residence Hall | 0 miles | Walk to orientation
- Best Western Falcon Plaza Motel | 0.8 miles | 4 minute drive
- Days Inn - Bowling Green | 1.4 miles | 5 minute drive
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Bowling Green | 1.4 miles | 5 minute drive
- Hampton Inn - Bowling Green | 1 mile | 5 minute drive
- Hampton Inn - Toledo-Perrysburg | 16.2 miles | 20 minute drive
- Holiday Inn Express | 1.8 miles | 6 minute drive
- Fire Lake Camper Park | 5.8 miles | 11 minute drive
Updated: 04/26/2023 09:13AM